A year ago today we started the Workbook Project. Here’s a quick look at some of the stats over the course of 2007.
- 45 podcasts
- 13 contributors from 6 countries
- over 100 posts
- over 2 million hits
- over 170k unique visitors
- over 2,000 email list and feed subscribers
The following are some plans for the 2008.
- more contributors and posts
- expanded theatrical mapping project
- content partnerships to extend the reach of the project
- introduction of an open database project called “info swap”
- collection of sample contracts
- and some other exciting online and offline projects
What features or services would you like to see added to the project? If you have suggestions, comments, questions or if you’d like to contribute to the project – drop us an email at work [@] workbookproject.com
Posted in News update